Friday, September 01, 2017

Concord & 9th's Feature Friday - Pineapple Perfection


Hello again! Today, the Where Creativity Meets C9 team is sharing their last Concord & 9th Feature Friday projects with you. Pineapple Perfection is the final set in this month's new release and let me tell you, it is pretty amazing! I love how unique it is with the flowers being a part of the pineapple. 

Here's a peek at the entire set, plus the die collection that coordinates with it...


And here is what I created ...


When I see pineapples, I think Hawaii and when I think Hawaii, I think bright, bold colors! So, I went with a tropical colors for my card. I started by stamping the pineapple off the left side of my card front. Then, using the Copic colors you see in the photo above, I colored it in. I die cut the coordinating banner die, stamped my sentiment and attached it with foam. I added a die cut flower just above that and a couple of leaves. And lastly, sequins ... lots and lots of sequins! :) 

The Feature Friday blog post is filled with lots more inspiration from the Where Creativity Meets C9 team ... be sure to pop by to see what they have to share!

Enjoy your weekend!


4 comments:

  1. Nice, Bright, Happy Colors! Yup...pineapples, fragrant blossoms, and rainbows makes me think of Hawaii. Perfect Pineapple Bundle features ALL three...pineapple, blossoms, rainbow colors = Pure Happiness! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pineapple made of flowers--absolutely love it! Your coloring is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such luscious, tropical colours, Melissa ... what a scrumptious pineapple ... all those yummy sequins put me in mind of the texture on a pineapple ... they're brilliant! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete